Ceiling Fan Installation
Ceiling Fans can make a difference in your home’s climate for both Cooling and Heating – at far lower costs and operating expenses than almost any other item!
When we install your ceiling fan, we will:
- Check the blade clearance
- Install a junction box, if needed
- Make sure you have adequate power to the junction box
- Assemble the fan
- Securely mount the fan (They are no fun if they fall from the ceiling!)
- Install the downrod, if needed
- Install decorative ceiling cover (if included with your fan)
- Make sure all wiring conforms to the National Electrical Code
Call us for professional ceiling fan installation!