- Nice, clean and professional service. They even worked on my trailer house without even complaining like most other places did when I called them for a quote. they got my new dryer outlet installed quickly and answered a bunch of questions about the rest of my place that I have been pondering over for a while. 5 stars will use again if I need another electrician.Joshua J.
- Chris was an excellent example of "how it should be done" and "do it right the first time" and even "treat people like you want to be treated". He even went above and beyond that with humor and an easy going...but somehow still professional manor. Truly fair and flexible pricing. I felt like I got more than I paid for. He installed five "can" type lights, a ceiling fan, and an extra light in my bedroom. He even cleaned up the mess!! Can't beat that. I will most definitely be calling them again for future electrical jobs.Ron B.
- They came out immediately to help us when a branch fell from a tree taking out our power line and pulling the mast off our house. Everyone was so professional and polite and even put up with our dogs the entire time. Chris worked so hard to help get us back up and running. Would use them again for sure and recommend them to all. Thanks guys for all your hard work we truly appreciate it.Pam B.
- What can be said about excellence? Excellent service, professional & courteous staff!Cherie H.
- Great experience! The tech was friendly and knowledgeable. Work was completed as promised with accuracy and efficiency. Will definitely call them again.Jesse A.
- Wonderful customer service. Joel, our electrician, explained everything to us in a way we could understand. He was professional, courteous, and trustworthy.
The staff was so easy to work with and we are so thankful we chose this company!Abigail T.
- Same Day Electric was fast to respond to our electrical needs. Same Day Electric employee, Chris, came to our home within a short time of us calling. He provided excellent professional electrical work. He was pleasant to have in our home as he performed the work. It took several days to complete the complex work to meet our electrical system for our home. Chris was prompt to arrive each day, worked hard all day, and exhibited professionalism the whole time. The work was done on time, at the cost they said it would be done, and the completed work is excellent. We have the utmost satisfaction from Same Day Electric.Mary W.
- Chris was very knowledgeable and helpful. He went out of his way to make sure we were taken care of and that the job was done right.Jay M.
- I would highly recommend Same Day Electric for any electrical work needed for the home. Chris was very knowledgeable and professional. He went above and beyond my expectations in his quality of work and time to complete the job. Will definitely be calling them for future electrical needs. Top notch!Clint B.
- Same Day Electric's Chris came out to replace a security light that was mounted on the side of the house 20 feet off the ground. He was very professional and courteous. He went to work right away and had the job done in just over an hour. I am very happy with his service. Highly recommend Same Day Electric!Justin D.
- Excellent service provided by Same Day Electric. Their electrician, Chris, arrived at our home right on time as scheduled. He took care of every electrical issue and took time to answer all questions. PLUS, Chris saved us over $300 as we did not have to buy new ceiling fans. Thank you Chris! Such a delight to find a reliable and professional company! I definitely recommend Same Day Electric.Nikola M.
- Just had Same Day Electric out to my house because I lost power to my laundry room and garage. The lady I talked to on the phone was super nice and she said their techs were excellent trouble shooters and she was right! They found the problem in no time and were able to get it fixed right away. I am now able to catch up on my laundry! I would definitely use these guys again!!Jesse R.
- Called in and spoke with Jamie the receptionist. She was very helpful to make sure my appointment fit my busy schedule. I was skeptical that they would show up on time and be efficient with their work. I was pleasantly surprised when Chris arrived on the button at 8 am. He listened to my needs and also the fact that I only had 45 minutes before needing to head out to a meeting. He worked fast and quickly and charged me less than he originally quoted! I will be using them for anything else I need down the road! Two Thumbs Up!! ZZach B.
- I'm a disabled vet with stage 4 cancer. I called Wednesday July 6th and the lady who took my call said she was with a customer and would call me right back. She forgot so I called them back 3 hours later and they took my information. I was scheduled for Monday 11 July. Somehow they didn't get my info to the estimator so no one showed up Monday or called. I was upset but a lady from the company called me right away and apologized for the mixup. She said she could have an estimator come out within an hour if I would still consider them to earn my business so I said okay. Chris came out as promised and spent a while out at my house as I have a lot of work. It wasn't cheap but I feel the bid was fair for the job. Because my schedule is blocked by medical appointments we worked around that. It's more important for me how they react to a mistake then hold it over their head as it was a simple scheduling mistake. Chris came out and did the job as scheduled. I had 4 to 5 days worth of work and he completed it in 4 days. The first day I had to have my entire panel replaced in my garage and he had Idaho power out here to shut everything down on the first day as scheduled and turn power back on as soon as he had that portion of the work done. The next three days he rewired my shop installing an electrical panel, lights, and outlets where I need ed them. Everything he bid on and said he could do, he did including installing a attic fan in my shop and an outlet near my RV pad. He even added new grounds so that my house would be protected properly and set up my electrical panel in my garage so that when I shut off circuits that it shuts off all proper circuits so that the grounds are back fed and the chance of electrocution is eliminated. When all the work was complete he helped with identifying each breaker so that each one was labeled with what it supplied in the house and shop. I would definitely recommend Chris to anybody who needs electrical work done to their house.Jeremy K.
- Scheduling was was easy and Trent did great work wiring our hot tub. He did a great job listening to my concerns about drilling into our concrete patio and found a solution that avoided causing any permanent damage. Thanks again!Josh C.
- Trevor was clean, respectful, honest and worked fast. I really liked that he told us the company is a solid company to work for and took care of their workers. They give the customer an estimated price up front and it is the same amount charged at the end of the service. There are no additional charges for extra time to get the job done.
I would recommend Same Day Electric to anyone.Arlea C.
- They were excellent from the time I called them. Chris, one of their employees came to our house. He was prompt, courteous, professional & very detailed with the work that was done. His workmanship was excellent! he was clean & neat...very careful. You would not know that someone had done a lot of work...he was that careful. I highly recommend Chris, and I highly recommend Same Day Electric!Martin C.
- Same Day Electric is a challenging name for a business, and honestly, I was a little skeptical. But, since I was hopeful of getting my electrical issue resolved as soon as possible, I gave them a call. From scheduling the appointment to finishing the work, Chris and Jamie were terrific. All done in the same day! Thanks, guys!Bob J.
- Same Day Electric is a great company! We live out of state and recently sold two homes in Idaho, we needed several items fixed at both houses, per inspection reports. Same Day Electric helped us both times. They were pleasant, helpful and informative on the phone. They always knew we were on a time crunch and worked very quickly to get us scheduled, and invoices sent right away, which we needed. Both times the electrician called from the house to understand exactly what we were looking for. He then gave an estimate, and honored it, no hidden surprises later. My brother is also an electrician, out of state, and always said that the price sounded right. When it comes to electrical work I know they can charge whatever they want because it's not something just anyone can do. I never felt like they were unfair and they were always so friendly and quick. A big thanks to Chris and Jamie at Same Day Electric!Ivy H.
- Great experience with Same Day Electric. Very short turn-around time from request for quote to estimation to work completion. The technician, Chris, was very competent and friendly. Highly satisfied - would definitely use Same Day in the future.Peter F.
- Chris came out to fix my mistake. He did a great job!!! He also installed a GFI outlet cause my bathrooms weren't protected that was scary to find out now we are good to go!!! Great service!!!!!David K.
Excelllent 5 star service! My wife and I are so happy with our new lighting in the kitchen. Very quick and Professional. Thanks. Will be doing our living room soon.Eric O.
Nov 22, 2016 - Lighting Installation
Malvin and his team rewired my entire kitchen and added dedicated lines where needed. They were very couteous and professional. I would highly recommend them and will use them again for future projects.Darla K.
Nov 28, 2016 - Electrical and Wiring Issues
- Excellent service
Excellent service, fast and extremely tidy. Will definitely recommend your services and use again.Naomi E.
Dec 6, 2016 - Switch and Outlet Installation
- Great service
Mr. Cotto arrived on time at 10 am, checked out the two outlets that were not working. He said he needed to replace a GFI outlet in the garage and a breaker, and then everything would work. 15 minutes later...all done and everything worked! He also answered all my questions about a spa I'm getting and if it would be ok on the outlet. Very quick ( he was just coming out for an estimate, and fixed everything in 15 minutes), very nice and very professional!! You won't be disappointed!Veronica H.
Dec 13, 2016 - Electrical and Wiring Issues
They called back quickly and we available right away. Very courteous, called to let me know he'd be late and informed me when he was on his was. Very professional!Jennifer J.
Dec 21, 2016 - Electrical and Wiring Issues
- Excellent customer service and work.
Malvin and his teammate were able to fix/replace everything I asked. Very prompt service (they had less than an hours notice). They went above and beyond with their service and I already plan on having them return for a future project! Thank you!!Bryson R
Dec 30, 2016 - Circuit Breaker Panel or Fuse Box Installation